-
June 27th, 2005, 01:53 AM
#1
Inactive Member
-
June 27th, 2005, 01:53 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
June 27th, 2005, 01:55 AM
#3
Inactive Member
-
June 27th, 2005, 01:56 AM
#4
Inactive Member
-
June 27th, 2005, 02:01 AM
#5
Inactive Member
DAMN! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
How are things my friend?
I've been very _ucking busy.
Sorry I have not returned your call. [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
June 27th, 2005, 02:05 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Yes !!!!! That's an awesome collection, Chesh. Where do you order most of your weapons from cause I see a few I'd like to have.
-
June 27th, 2005, 02:05 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Same here Dawgg...work, work and more work...
-
June 27th, 2005, 02:07 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Sculpey, Echobasetoys.com, Opsgear.com, Monkey Depot and Wartoys.com are the best place to get loose stuff...
Though some weapons you can get in sets, and are a better deal that way...the rarer ones I hit up on Ebay, and I'll drop at least 10-15 a gun...ouch...
-
June 27th, 2005, 02:11 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Thanks. I'm hoping that there will be at least a couple of good dealers for 1/6 at the Con.
-
June 27th, 2005, 02:13 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Yeah, you might luck out and come across some of the rare weapon sets that aren't available on or offline.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks